With the Business Plan, if users with multiple teams are subscribed to CloudSign, certain administrators are able to view documents of other teams within the same company.
Granting document viewing privilege to other teams also enables an appropriate management system to be created, even at complex, large-scaled organizations.
The Personnel Affairs Department and the Sales Department want to manage their own teams, however the Legal Affairs Department wants to manage contracts of both teams
You want to share the Personnel Affairs Department contracts with only certain members of the Legal Affairs Department
For customers who are already using CloudSign, please contact the Customer Success in charge of your company or the Chat support at the bottom right of CloudSign.
Customers who are considering using CloudSign, please send an inquiry from below.
Sign up to use the “Advanced management functions” service, and use the following steps in “Grant/revoke document viewing privilege for other teams” to grant document viewing privilege to members that want to view documents.
1. Granting/revoking document viewing privilege for other teams (“team administrators” only)
1. From “高度な管理機能 (Advanced management functions) ” in the Manage Settings Screen, go to “管理中のチーム (Managed teams) ” to display a list of teams that are being managed.
2. Select the names of the teams for which you want to edit document viewing privilege.
3. A window with a list of members in your own team is displayed, so select the checkbox for members you want to grant/revoke document viewing privilege to, and click “保存 (Save) ”.
4. This completes the editing document viewing privilege.
If your team does not manage any other teams, the “管理中のチーム (Managed teams) ” item is not displayed.
At least one member must be permitted to view documents.
To grant confidential document viewing privilege to other teams, the same operation as above can be used to grant privilege.
2. Viewing documents
1. Go to “管理書類 (Manage documents) ” in the Manage Settings Screen.
2. Here you can check a list of other teams’ documents that you have “書類閲覧権限 (document viewing privilege)” for. Clicking the subject name allows you to check the outline of the document.
To view confidential documents of other teams, you must be granted confidential document viewing privilege for other teams.
3. Searching documents
1. Go to “管理書類 (Manage documents)” in the Manage Settings Screen.
2. Enter any search term into the search bar at the top of the screen, and search for a document. Click “▼” to filter the team to search, and select the desired teams. The following conditions can be used when searching for documents of other teams.
When searching documents, “無効 (invalid) ” may be displayed and the detailed conditions you entered may be ignored.
When you are searching for documents of other teams, this is caused due to the search including detailed conditions of the document information.
“Advanced management functions” may prevent searching for some “detailed conditions” of document information. As such, when combining“other teams” and “detailed conditions” the search result ignores the “detailed conditions.”
Detailed conditions can be included by only limiting the search to your own team.
4. Changing team display names (“team administrators” only)
1. From “高度な管理機能 9Advanced management functions) ” in the Manage Settings Screen, going to “管理中のチーム (Managed teams) ” displays a list of teams that are being managed.
2. Click the “チーム名を設定 (Set team name) ” displayed on the right side of the teams for which you want to edit the display name.
3. The Edit team information window is displayed, so enter any optional display name and click “保存 (Save) ”.
4. This completes editing the displayed team name.
Display names changed for management purposes are updated in the following three screens of your own team.
1. Team name displayed in “他チームに対する権限 (Privilege for other teams) ” in your personal settings screen (can be accessed by all team members)
2. Team name displayed in “自分のチーム (My team)” and “管理中のチーム (Managed teams) ” in the “高度な管理機能 (Advanced management functions) ” screen (can only be accessed by “team administrators”)
3. Team name displayed when searching in the “管理書類 (Manage documents) ” screen (can only be accessed by “document administrators”)
Changes to display names are only updated within your own team. The names are not updated in the screens of other teams.